Don’t get “short-sighted” this summer!
Hey Darlings! Hope you all are having a FAB-TASTIC summer. After thirty, we need to rethink sauntering around town in daisy dukes and shorts that look like they were taken out of a 80’s work-out video…seriously.
Here are some quick tips for how to wear shorts….after 30:
- Do balance out tight shorts with a billowy top.
- Do wear denim cut-offs, there are always in style.
- Do purchase a few in a print that are a more sophisticated fabric.
- Do a muffin-top check. If you can’t easily fit two fingers in your shorts, they are too small.
- Don’t wear anything that has writing on it. (Juicy, college state, etc.)
- Don’t show the white pockets.
- Don’t do the unzip and folded down look, unless you want to look like a hill-billy.
- Don’t wear pleated anything. Especially white ones. Can we say diaper? Hahahaha!
- Don’t wear super high-heels with super short shorts. If you wear heels with shorts pair with a nice blouse or tank and blazer to keep it classy.
BONUS: Don’t forget to tan those legs. You can get self-tanner and gradually build your tan.