We got a big party weekend just around the corner! If you’re planning a get together or full event these stylish DIY tricks and tips that will add a chic and swanky element to your shindig. I call them tricks because it will look like you spent way more than you actually did! I had the honor of co-hosting The Show & Tell Show with producer and host, Caroline Elliott. Here are some clips from the show with celebrity party planner (Britney Spears, Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin, Sofia Vergara, Pierce Brosnan, Snoop Dogg) Marley Majcher. Marley aka The Party Goddess knocks her outdoor decor creations out of the park!
1. Ice it up!: You can make it creative, find out how much to buy per person and get in the know on emergency chilling tips.
2. Table Décor: Plexiglass is your tables partner. Marley did this with Katherine Heigl. It is an easy, inexpensive way to decorate in a table. Watch and learn brothers and sisters.
3. Frames aren’t just for photos: Yep, frames are your friends. Watch how Marley turns plain old frames into fab trays. PS. My favorite tip!
4. Party Style Tip: Cluster items together. Yes, you will look cute but what about your decorations? Check it out!
5. Light It Up with Lanterns: Want DIY lighting for a little pizzazz? Marley’s use of tassels and lanterns blew me away. She is so talented!
BONUS TIP: Wow Them with Window Panes:
Let us know how your party went! Did you do any of these tips? Did you “trick” your guests into thinking you hired a celebrity party planner? Tag us and follow on Instagram for more stylish tips and tricks: @rayneparvis @thepartygoddess.